Saturday, May 22, 2010

Hereberts Revenge Sneak Peek!

It's the last Saturday before May 25, which means it's time for the final sneak peek of Club Penguin's new DS game, "Herbert's Revenge!". As many of you know, The "Veggie Villain" was released on Club Penguin this week. The cool thing about the new mission online and the new DS game is that they both follow the same story line. Finally after weekends of Sneak Peeks... We've guess right - We received pieces to one big picture of Herbert's Liar!

May 22nd Blog Image.jpgSince a lot is going on with Elite Penguin Force, many players are nervous for the future of Secret Agents! Don't worry - Club Penguin assures us that this is not the end and we have a ton of things to look forward to seeing very soon! Are you excited for all of this? Are you buying the game when it comes out? Leave me a comment and let me know!
-Drake1313

4 comments:

Drake1313 said...

Wow Those Pictures Are Awesome!

Mimi40751 said...

I have a suggestion for your website.
Next time you decide to change it. Make the colors lighter, because you always seem to have black and I can't even read your poll options because it's so dark.

~-Mimi40751-~
PS. Will you PLEASE finish my order from wayy back in April. Please?
The Mimi fan ones.
Thanks

Anonymous said...

Yay!! I can't wait for the New Herbert's Revenge! Video game to come out soon!! I THINK IM GONNA EXPLODE!!!! *Explodes*............

Drake1313 said...

Lol, You Guys Are Very Funny! Mimi I Did Finish Your Widget