Wednesday, May 26, 2010

New Club Penguin Reviewed By You


Hello Penguins!

Last week we asked about the most difficult problem you’ve solved as an agent and Rosie906 said:

Well, I know this information is classified, but the hardest mission I ever solved was avalanche rescue. I was allowed to skip it though, so I moved onto the next one. Soon I was finished all the missions except that one! I decided to solve it once and for all. I went to the HQ, and solved the mission! It turned out it was easier than I thought! The trick is not to think too deeply. Be remarkable, be reliable, be ready! Good luck agents!

...

From jackhammering to pizza delivery – we’ve seen lots of you joining in the construction at the Ski Village this week. What are you and your friends doing to help? Let us know!

If you wish to comment on this new post, then click here. Comment on this post and tell me what you think!
-Drake1313 BTP Owner

1 comments:

Drake1313 said...

Hmm I Wonder What They Are Doing To The Ski Hill Do You?