Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Reviewed By You

There’s a new Reviewed by You on the Club Penguin blog and last weeks question was if you could only take one thing with you on an adventure, what would it be? And Lilly34184 said:
That is a great question. If I could bring anything it would be my “Thinking Cap”. I always need to think hard when it comes to saving the island and also bringing a fish and squid pizza(Mmm!) would keep me from being hungry the whole time! But if I had to choose one it would be my good thinking skills.
June 8 Blog Image.png
Also many of you and your friends like going on adventures. So this weeks question is who YOU would go on an adventure with. Where would you go on the island?
Also, remember to put your REAL Club Penguin name when you comment because if Billybob likes your comment, you get 10,000 coins added to your account!
-Drake1313

0 comments: