Saturday, June 19, 2010

We're Tracking Rockhopper

Hello Penguins,

Even though BehindThePenguins hasn't been released yet I am going to start tracking Rockhopper only for you guys because I know you will be looking for him this season and you will rely on BehindThePenguins so here is our Rockhopper Tracker.


Status: Online
Location: Check Chat Below


|


Thanks for coming to track Rockhopper with us but be sure to come and visit our chat if the Rockhopper tracker isn't working! Here is the chat link: http://xat.com/ThePenguinCheaters. We will be tracking Rockhopper their almost 24/7 hours a day! Also when we release BehindThePenguins we will have a Summer Bash! The widgets should be done soon! Anyways guys comment on the post and tell us if you like the Rockhopper Tracker I might make a new one I don't know yet but anyways comment!

-Drake BTP Owner & Tracking Rockhopper

10 comments:

Drake1313 said...

Hmm Who Will Track Rockhopper With Us?

G Revelution said...

He's Offline. He's not even on the island.

Drake1313 said...

I Know I Have It Set Up For Tommorow.
-Drake1313

Mimi40751 said...

Hey Drake.
I have a question for you.
Could you tell me how to make a tracker. I wanna make a Rockhopper, Aunt Arctic etc. Trackers.
You could reply to my comment or email me at mimicpcheats@gmail.com

~-Mimi-~

Drake1313 said...

Well Mimi I Just Make The Image And Edit My Post When I Find Rockhopper

-Drake1313

vivyo said...

Hi Drake! I messed up on your order earlier w/ the size, and IDK if you noticed. But now I fixed it and your graphics are done! :)

vivyo said...

Oh and the website is graphicscorner.wordpress.com in case you forgot. :)

Drake1313 said...

Thanks Vivyo And I Didnt Forget The Website! (:

Shadow said...

please hurry my friend keep asking me where he is

Drake1313 said...

I'll Track Him Now!